General Practice recruitment in the UK is in crisis. Part of the issue is fragmented job advertisement and over-reliance on local mailing lists, newsletters and word of mouth. findaGPjob.co.uk hopes to improve recruitment by providing a platform for employers / practices to advertise job vacancies on a larger scale and liaise with candidates directly without the need for expensive agencies.
The process is simple:
- Practices post a job advert / vacancy. NHS practices can post for free – no fees, no commission.
- We do the hard work and advertise the vacancy on a wider national scale.
- Candidates can then search / view adverts. They click “Apply” and email the practice directly.
- Employers / Practices can view a list of candidates that have applied and access their CV via the online platform.
Simply register an account and start posting jobs today!
Registration is straight forward. Click the button below to register.
- Once registered – click on “Post a job“. Create an account if not already registered.
- Fill out the required details. Be sure to enter all the required fields.
- Click on “SUBMIT” to finalise the listing and post the advert.
- The advert will be approved within 24 hours and then displayed live on the site.
If you have any questions please contact us here