PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We may also ask for your GMC number so we can verify your identity.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. Some of this information may be held outside of the UK. For example, we use
Mailchimp – We use a third party provider, Mailchimp, to contact our customers, including delivering our e-newsletters. We also use Mailchimp to store the Personal Information mentioned above, to help us contact customers about products they have purchased. Hence Personal Information gained at checkout will be transferred to Mailchimp for this purpose. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. For more information, please see Mailchimp’s privacy notice.
We utilise Paypal and Stripe to process payments. Your data will be transferred to them for this purpose. Their privacy policies can be seen here: Paypal and Stripe.
Google Analytics – to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Google GSuite – may be used to store the Personal Information mentioned above including contact details.
Google Fonts – to display content from Google Fonts. Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at hello findaGPjob.co.uk or by mail using the details provided below:
Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully before using the findaGPjob.co.uk website. By using the findaGPjob.co.uk website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions:
- The following definitions apply:
- “Client” means the company, firm or organisation which has set up an account with findaGPjob.co.uk in order to use the Services.
- “Commencement Date” means the date for the commencement of the Services as set out in the Order Confirmation.
- “Order Confirmation” means, in the case of online orders, the confirmation of purchase on the Website of one or more of the Services; and in the case of orders via the findaGPjob.co.uk sales team, the form signed by the Client confirming details and Pricing Model(s) of the Services ordered by the Client.
- “Pricing Model(s)” means the pricing models offered by findaGPjob.co.uk as set out in clause 3.
- “findaGPjob.co.uk” means findaGPjob.co.uk Online Limited, acting through its division findaGPjob.co.uk.
- “findaGPjob.co.uk Group” means all companies in the same group as findaGPjob.co.uk. Two companies are in the same group if they share the same ultimate holding company.
- “Services” means the online recruitment services as set out in clause 2.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
- “Website” means www.findaGPjob.co.uk and includes without limitation its content, databases, software, code and graphics.
- The following Pricing Models are available in relation to the Services offered:
- Ads by Volume: (i) the Client will buy the findaGPjob.co.uk number of job postings as set out in the Order Confirmation; (ii) the findaGPjob.co.uk pricing and payment method will be set out in the Order Confirmation, (iii) all job postings must be posted within 2 months of date of purchase (unless otherwise set out in the Order Confirmation).
- Ads On Demand: (i) no minimum commitment is required from the Client, (ii) an unlimited number of jobs may be posted with a maximum of 500 live jobs at any one time (unless otherwise set out in the Order Confirmation), (iii) the Client will be charged for every job posted in accordance with the pricing matrix set out in the Order Confirmation.
- Subscription Services – Job Postings: the Client may post an unlimited number of jobs.
- findaGPjob.co.uk shall provide the Services in accordance with these Terms. Clients must set up an account with findaGPjob.co.uk in order to gain access to the Services. The Services do not constitute an offer by findaGPjob.co.uk, and findaGPjob.co.uk reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse to offer the Services to any person or organisation.
- A legally binding contract between findaGPjob.co.uk and the Client comprising these Terms and the Order Confirmation will come into effect when (i) in the case of online orders, the screen confirming successful purchase of Services appears on the Website or (ii) in the case of orders via the findaGPjob.co.uk sales team, findaGPjob.co.uk has received the Client’s completed Order Confirmation. The Client acknowledges that such contract is conditional upon the Client passing findaGPjob.co.uk’s credit checking process.
- findaGPjob.co.uk shall perform the Services using information and criteria supplied by the Client. It is the Client’s responsibility to provide accurate and up to date information
- The Client undertakes not to submit for inclusion in any job posting, its Recruiter Profile, or anything to appear on the Website, any material which is illegal, defamatory, offensive, fraudulent, violent, discriminatory, obscene or sexually explicit or which may adversely affect findaGPjob.co.uk or findaGPjob.co.uk’s reputation
- Other than for Services paid for online or by phone using credit or debit cards (where findaGPjob.co.uk will provide payment confirmation after payment has been taken), findaGPjob.co.uk shall issue an invoice to the Client on formation of contract as set out in clause 5 above, and in the case of Subscription Services, at findaGPjob.co.uk intervals in advance thereafter. The Client shall pay findaGPjob.co.uk’s invoices in full within 14 days from the date of invoice. In the event of late payment, findaGPjob.co.uk may suspend any or all of the Services until payment is received. In the event that the Client fails to pay any invoice within 7 days of receipt of a notice to pay (receipt shall be deemed to be 2 working days after the date of such notice), findaGPjob.co.uk may terminate the Services and all outstanding invoices shall become payable immediately. In the case of subscription Services, the fees in respect of any outstanding minimum term shall also become payable immediately. For the avoidance of doubt, the Client shall remain liable for payment of all findaGPjob.co.uk Services notwithstanding such Services have been suspended or terminated under this clause 8. Without prejudice to any other remedy, findaGPjob.co.uk reserves the right to charge interest in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended.
- Online payment services will be carried out by Paypal and Stripe. Online card payments shall be subject to their terms and conditions that can be found on each respective provider’s website.
- The Client may provide findaGPjob.co.uk with a recurring payment authority to enable findaGPjob.co.uk to take regular payments from the Client’s nominated debit or credit card for payment of the Services. Such authority must be provided to findaGPjob.co.uk’s sales team by phone or online through the Client’s Recruiter account. When a recurring payment authority has been provided, findaGPjob.co.uk will be entitled to take regular payments for the Services from the nominated debit or credit card without the need to obtain individual authorisation for every payment. The Client may cancel or update a recurring payment authority at any time by calling findaGPjob.co.uk’s sales team or online in the Client’s Recruiter account. The Client will remain liable for any outstanding fees (if any) in the event that a recurring payment authority is cancelled prior to paying for all Services provided.
- Once a contract has been formed, findaGPjob.co.uk cannot accept any cancellation of the findaGPjob.co.uk Services: No refunds will be given and outstanding invoices shall remain payable. Without prejudice to the foregoing:
- (i) Subscription Services (Job Search and CV Search) are for a minimum term of 12 months unless otherwise findaGPjob.co.uk with findaGPjob.co.uk. In the event of early termination, no refunds will be given, outstanding invoices shall remain payable, and the fees in respect of any outstanding minimum term shall become payable. These services will automatically renew for a further minimum term of 12 months on the same terms and fees as are applicable on the date immediately prior to the relevant anniversary date, unless either party gives the other written notice to terminate at least 28 days prior to such anniversary.
- (ii) For the avoidance of doubt, all products do not roll over beyond the contract end date. Any Job Postings that are live on the Website will remain live until their expiry date, but no new Job Postings can be made using the credits from the relevant contract.
- (iii) For Services purchased online, refunds may occasionally be given at findaGPjob.co.uk’s sole and absolute discretion.
- findaGPjob.co.uk may, in its sole and absolute discretion, add to, modify or discontinue any of the Services from time to time. However, this will not affect any Order Confirmation findaGPjob.co.uk prior to any change or withdrawal of the relevant Service.
- findaGPjob.co.uk reserves the right to change the fees and/or these Terms from time to time, provided that no change shall be retrospective.
- Without prejudice to any other remedy, findaGPjob.co.uk may terminate the Client’s account and any or all contracts and Services with immediate effect in the event of material or persistent breach of these Terms by the Client or if findaGPjob.co.uk has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client cannot or will not pay its debts.
- findaGPjob.co.uk reserves the right to close any account immediately without liability if, in its opinion, any of the following has occurred:
- the Client has not provided full or accurate contact or company information;
- findaGPjob.co.uk considers the Client is acting inappropriately or illegally;
- the Client is using the Website to advertise websites, services, businesses and/or business opportunities (unless the business is an findaGPjob.co.uk franchise system opportunity) in any part of the job vacancy or on any part of the site;
- the Client fails findaGPjob.co.uk’s credit checking process, or defaults on payment;
- the Client resells job postings without the express permission of findaGPjob.co.uk;
- the Client has been given permission to resell job postings but does not accurately represent the products and services that are offered by findaGPjob.co.uk; and/or
- the Client has shared its CV Search access with a third party.
- The Client agrees to use the Website and the Services in ‘good faith’ i.e. to post authentic, impartial and unique jobs of reasonable quality, which provide both adequate and accurate job details. The Client also agrees that any abuse of the Services, Website or these Terms can result in the Client’s access to the Services being removed, and its account terminated.
- All intellectual property rights connected with the Services and/or the Website shall remain vested in findaGPjob.co.uk or any third party from whom such rights are licensed. The Client shall not reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, distribute or in any way commercially exploit any material which is subject to any such intellectual property rights.
- findaGPjob.co.uk cannot guarantee that (i) the Website and/or the Services will be available at all times; (ii) the Website will be free from errors, viruses and/or other harmful applications; and (iii) the Services will generate any applications, responses or results (Premium+ Job Postings excepted, by which the Client will receive the number of applications as set out in the description of the relevant Service). For the avoidance of doubt, no Service is guaranteed to result in a placement.
- For the sake of clarity and the avoidance of doubt, the Client acknowledges that it is acting as a data controller for the purpose of current data protection legislation in connection with any personal data it obtains in the provision of the Services by findaGPjob.co.uk. It is the Client’s responsibility to comply with its obligations as a data controller and to satisfy themselves of the legal grounds for processing any personal data.
- findaGPjob.co.uk acknowledges that it will act as a data controller for the purposes of current data protection legislation and that it will comply with its legal obligations in the provision of the Services.
- findaGPjob.co.uk shall not be in breach of these Terms if events beyond its reasonable control prevent findaGPjob.co.uk from performing the Services.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to protect their computers against any viruses and malware.
- These Terms and, where appropriate, the Order Confirmation contain the entire agreement and understanding between findaGPjob.co.uk and the Client. The Client acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation made by findaGPjob.co.uk in entering this contract, however, nothing in this clause shall exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all terms implied by law or statute are excluded.
- In the event that the Client makes a claim against findaGPjob.co.uk for whatever reason, findaGPjob.co.uk’s liability (if any) shall not exceed the price paid or to be paid by the Client for the Services. Under no circumstances shall findaGPjob.co.uk be liable for any consequential, indirect or special losses howsoever arising or for any loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, business and/or savings (whether direct or indirect). Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to exclude findaGPjob.co.uk’s liability for death or personal injury by negligence or any other liability which cannot by law be excluded.
- If any clause or part of a clause is held to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining clauses or parts.
- Notices to findaGPjob.co.uk shall be sent by email to hello at findaGPjob.co.uk and notices to the Client shall be sent by email to the address supplied on set up of the Client’s account.
- From time to time findaGPjob.co.uk will contact Clients in order to evaluate the service they receive and also to promote findaGPjob.co.uk’s services and products. findaGPjob.co.uk monitors the quality of vacancies from time to time in order to provide a better service to candidates.
- The Client undertakes not to solicit, or endeavour to solicit, for employment or engagement with itself or any associated company or organisation, any employee of findaGPjob.co.uk or of any member of the findaGPjob.co.uk Group. Breach of this clause shall be a material breach and will entitle findaGPjob.co.uk, without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, to terminate the Client’s account and Services immediately.
- The Client will not be entitled to bring any claim or legal proceedings in respect of any refund or other repayment, howsoever arising, 4 years after the date on which entitlement to such refund or repayment arose. For the avoidance of doubt, the Website terms and conditions apply in addition to the above Terms.
- The Client shall not resell any Services without the express written permission of findaGPjob.co.uk. findaGPjob.co.uk reserves the right to impose any restrictions it deems fit should it provide permission for the reselling of any of the Services.
- The Terms shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By submitting a vacancy to the Website, the Client is authorising findaGPjob.co.uk to post such vacancy and submit candidates ranked by findaGPjob.co.uk in accordance with the Client’s criteria (if any).
- The Client is responsible for the content of the vacancy and will indemnify findaGPjob.co.uk against any claim, loss, liability, expense and/or damage (“Losses”) in connection therewith.
- The Client shall include in the job description the following information:
- Any qualifications and/or authorisations required by law or any or by any relevant professional body:
- If the rate of pay is included, the job description must also include the nature of the work, the location, minimum experience, training and/or qualifications required in order for an applicant to receive such rate of pay; and/or
- Where the Client is an employment agency or employment business (as defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973), it must state in which capacity it is acting in relation to the vacancy.
- The Client shall provide sufficient details about itself and the vacancy to applicants including without limitation the Client’s identity, the nature of its business, the nature of the role, the type of work to be performed, the commencement date, the likely duration, the hours of work, the location, the remuneration, the intervals of payment and benefits, and the notice periods required to be given and received.
- Applicants’ responses will be forwarded by findaGPjob.co.uk by e-mail subject to any filtering and ranking. The Client is responsible for verifying the information contained in applicants’ responses and findaGPjob.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the content of any such application. In particular, but without limitation, the Client is responsible for verifying the applicant’s identity, eligibility to work, experience, training, qualifications and authorisations required by the Client, by law or by any relevant professional body for the vacancy.
- All and any subsequent dealings between the Client and any applicant in connection with the applicant’s response to the job posting are the responsibility of the Client, and findaGPjob.co.uk accepts no liability whatsoever therewith. The Client will indemnify findaGPjob.co.uk against any Losses in connection therewith.
- The Client will comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation: current data protection legislation and the Equality Act 2010. By submitting a vacancy to the Website, the Client thereby confirms that the content of the vacancy complies with the Code of Practice on Employment provided by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, which is currently available at:
- The Client shall indemnify findaGPjob.co.uk against any Losses in connection therewith.
- The Client, if an employment agency or an employment business, will comply with the provisions of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Businesses Regulations 2003 (“the Regulations”) and the Employment Agencies Act 1973 in relation to all vacancies posted on findaGPjob.co.uk’s site, communications with applicants and management of applicants’ details. The Client shall indemnify findaGPjob.co.uk against any Losses in connection therewith.
- The Client shall not post any vacancy where:
- there is a risk to the health and safety of any applicant at the location where the work is to be performed, unless the Client undertakes to inform the candidates of such risks and the steps taken to prevent or control such risks; or
- the role involves working with vulnerable persons, including without limitation persons under the age of 18 or persons in need of care and attention by reason of old age, infirmity or any other circumstances, unless the Client undertakes, in respect of the candidate to be placed, (i) to obtain copies of any relevant qualifications or authorisations of the candidate; (ii) to obtain two references from persons who are not relatives of the candidate; and (iii) to take all other reasonably practicable steps, including without limitation complying with all relevant laws, codes of practices and guidelines issued by relevant authorities, to confirm that the candidate is not unsuitable for the position concerned.
- By posting any vacancy set out in sub-clauses 38 (1) and (2) above, the Client is deemed to give the relevant undertakings. Where the Client is an employment business or agency, the Client shall offer copies of the documents obtained under sub-clauses 38 (2) (i) and (ii) to the hirer.
- The Client accepts responsibility for any detriment which it may suffer or incur in respect of the engagement of an applicant and shall hold findaGPjob.co.uk harmless against any Losses in connection therewith. The Client shall use all reasonable endeavours to ascertain that it will not be detrimental to the interests of the applicant it intends to engage (if any) to work for the Client in the vacancy posted.
- findaGPjob.co.uk reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any vacancy at any time without reason. Examples of vacancies that may be removed include, but are not limited to:
- those that findaGPjob.co.uk considers illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent
- those that directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration fees
- those that advertise, pyramid, network marketing or get-rich-quick schemes
- those that have been indiscriminately posted or duplicated across multiple sectors
- those that advertise websites, services, businesses, business opportunities and/or contact details
- those of Clients who solicit staff from any member of the findaGPjob.co.uk Group.
- Free job postings under Freecruitment are allocated to the Client as a company, firm or other organisation, rather than to individual users or business units. Franchised businesses are allocated free job postings centrally – to be shared amongst its franchisees – and not to each franchised operation.
- Free job postings under Freecruitment are at the discretion of findaGPjob.co.uk. Breach by the Client of any of these Terms may result in the Freecruitment Services being withdrawn from the Client. In the event that the Client has any outstanding debt owing to findaGPjob.co.uk, the Freecruitment Services shall be withdrawn.